CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Computer Troubles

I've had some problems with my laptop over the past week or so so I haven't had as much time to post. Good thing DH is such a techie and got me back up and running smoothly. Nothing was lost either which is always a good thing.


Today was an absolutely beautiful day - mostly sunny with a high of about 75 (don't hate me!). The kids are at their grandparents for a few days so William and I decided to do something we hadn't done since we had the kids, play tennis. We bought new rackets and balls and played for about an hour. We were horrible, but had such a great time just enjoying the day together. We used to play a lot while we were in college and after we were married before the kids came along. It's one sport we both really enjoy playing together. Now that the kids are getting a little older, we're hoping to bring them along some so we can continue to play as a family.

5 comments:

  1. It's great that you and hubby love to play tennis together.:-) And yes, I hate you because you are having such nice weather. (Just kidding!) It's a whopping 32 degrees and freezing rain outside right now. Can't wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how fun! i can't wait to get the warmer weather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful day you had. I would have just taken the weather and it would have been perfect for me. I am so tired of these piles of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your computer problems were minor and fixable. I love to play tennis, too, but haven't picked up my racket in quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful day! Great to spend time just the two of you. :)

    ReplyDelete