CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

My First Blog Award!

Woo Hoo! :) I received this blog award from my friend Sue. Check out her blog, Life & Memories.



Now I am passing this along to some of my favorite bloggers:

Cindy - Gramma's Happy Place
Christy - Full of Laughter and Happily Ever After
Monica - Life as *Me*
Mary Pat - Siehled With A Kiss

There are a couple of conditions for the award:

If you have been tagged and want to participate, create a post where you add the above 'LOVE BLOG' image, then link back to me and let me know that you accept the award. Choose 3 - 5 favorite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged. (Try to chose bloggers with less than 100 followers to help spread the word about the great blogs you love.)

Thanks so much for the award Sue!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Jennifer! I enjoy your blog and you deserve the award. Going to check out the blogs you passed the award on to!

    ReplyDelete