CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Couple Layouts

Now that Christmas is over, I've had a few days off to just relax. The kids and I have played and watched a lot of tv. I was able to get a couple of layouts done too.


I love these pictures of Will and me. There aren't a lot of just the two of us. This Becky Fleck sketch was perfect. I used the November kit from Little Red Scrapbook. I like how the page turned out with masculine colors and feminine touches.


These are a few pics of our Christmas decorations from this year. I used a sketch from Sketch Inspirations on this page. I had a hard time finding just the right papers I wanted to use. I finally settled on a mixture of different Basic Grey Christmas lines. I'm so excited that I have actually scrapped a Christmas page within a week of Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment