CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cowboy Boots

When you're a kid you hate bedtime. When you're a grown up, you love it.

Will is getting to the stage where he's really trying to stall at bedtime. Last night I went to tuck him in and as usual he starts asking for things, his Mickey Mouse, his Tigger, a book. I have one of his little JonJon outfits from when he was a baby handing on one wall and he noticed it. I told him it was a baby outfit of his and he wanted to wear it. I explained that he is a big boy now and it will no longer fit him. After this, and asking for several other toys and being told no (I guess he's running out of things to ask for at this point) he says he wants to wear his cowboy boots in bed. :) Silly boy...I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment