CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Couple of Projects

I set myself a goal for 2011. I would like to create 10 layouts each month. This is not a lot for many of you, but it is for me. With working full time and two little kids my free time for scrapbooking is pretty limited. So far I'm off to a good start. I have made 6 layouts and 1 card for January. Hopefully I can keep up. Here's what I have been working on.

This was made for one of the January CG challenges at 2P's. It is based on a sketch from CK Magazine. You can't really tell from the scan but I used glitter cardstock to go with the whole glitter eggs theme.


I really love how this one turned out. These pictures of my son are almost 2 years old but I never could figure out just how I wanted to scrap them. These adorable Echo Park papers and Allison Davis's sketch were just what they needed.


What's better than using all old products? This card was for another of the January CG challenges at 2P's. I've never done many cards so this one is simple, but I think it turned out cute. The heart is cut from the Slumber Party Cricut cartridge and the "Sweet" is cut from Just Because Cards. With my son's food allergies, we keep smarties around because they are one of the few candies he can eat. I grabbed a roll and added them to the card. This will be a sweet treat for my daughter for Valentine's Day. I plan on doing something similar for my son, just not quite so girly.

7 comments:

  1. you've been busy!! wonderful work. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been knocking the projects out! Cute layouts, love the two pager! The card would be great for the kids to take to school, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layouts and card! Great job! And thank you for the kind words on my blog. I can see I'll be visiting your blog often.=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable layouts and cards! Looks like you are well on your way to reaching your goal this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a very fast scrapper either. I'm trying to do two layouts/week this year. I love your card as well, sometimes simple just nails it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pages and love the card! You're off to a fabulous start. I can understand the time crunch - even being at home with Dylan, I have limited time to myself to scrap or do anything else for "me." Tfs!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute projects! I especially love the two page layout. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete