CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

A Week Later

It's been a week since my last blog post. I didn't intend to go that long but then something happened.

Thursday evening it was still icy after our snow on Monday. We got home that evening and the steps to the back door were a solid piece of ice. I got Will in the house first then was going to go back to the car for everything else. I was holding on to the door facing with my left hand, the door with my right, to steady myself on the ice. Will came up and saw that the back door was open and slammed it, holding it there trying to get it to shut; my hand was still on the door facing. I went to the doctor Friday and it wasn't broken, just very sore. It's hard to tell from the photo, but if you look closely you can see the blue bruising and swelling starting. (Sorry for the horrible picture. I took this with my cell since it was with me.) This cut back on my computer time since typing was painful. It's much better today so I'm getting back into the swing of things with my blog. I hope to have a layout to post later today.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you poor thing! I hope it heals up quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope you're feeling better and get back into the swing of things soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that sounds and looks like it hurts.
    Hope it heals quickly. Take care

    ReplyDelete