CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day!


We got about 3.5 inches of snow over night last night. Plenty to call off school and have a little fun in. William was going to stay home from work with the kids and I was going to go to work. It's just snow, no ice so should have been no problem. I got ready and got to the top of the hill ready to turn on our county road and it was a solid sheet of ice. We're not far from the city limits but getting there is up and down hills and curvy. They never salt or clear our county roads so it was a mess. I decided I'd take the dock in pay today and just call in. We all played outside for a little while and then came inside for some coffee and hot chocolate. Such a nice day to just hang out around the house.




10 comments:

  1. Your kids are adorable, how fun to stay home and play in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are lovely! Enjoy the winter fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your kids are just way too cute! love the photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos Jennifer.
    My son would be trilled to have a snow day... but the coldest we can get here en Mesa, Az is low 20s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great photos! What a fun day. We're currently have a snow day as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the adorable photos of the kids and dog! Enjoy the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what fun! I love snow! And it's so lovely for the kids to be able to get out and have a great time in the fluffy white snow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos! Adorable children and pup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI there! You are one of my random winners for having one of my new badges on your blog!!
    Katrina Hunt my local DT Lead sent me your blog address!
    Please email me your shipping address and I'll get one of my new lines out to you ASAP! nikki@nikkisivils.com

    Congrats and thanks for playing along! -Nikki

    Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete