CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fun in the Sun

We finally had a nice day today. It was a warm 65 degrees and hardly a cloud in the sky. All four of us enjoyed spending time outside and taking advantage of this beautiful day before the weather turns cold again. It's amazing what a little sunshine and fresh air can do for the soul.




I usually don't mind winter since ours are so mild. This year is about to change my mind though. Snow for 3 weeks in a row is too much for us down here and I'm tired of it. I know it's still January though and there's more to come most likely, but I won't be sorry when spring arrives that's for sure. That groundhog better not see his shadow next week if he knows what's good for him. :)

On another note, we had a big event here today. We've been working on potty training and Will is getting better and better. Today he went pooped in the potty for the first time at home. He got a sucker as a special treat for the accomplishment. I can't wait for him to be out of diapers!

3 comments:

  1. It looks so beautiful out where you are. As you seen from my pics of the deer we still have lots of snow, and probably more to come.
    So longing for the nice spring weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute photos!! Have a great sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it will be a long time before we see 65 - and grass! Can't say I miss the potty training stage - hope things keep going well in that area!

    ReplyDelete